Destination Duluth is all about educating and inspiring people about the quality of place of Duluth, Minnesota thereby shaping the city and region's positive growth. There are many virtues that make Duluth a unique and wonderful community, including:
1. Lake Superior - The Greatest of the Great Lakes
2. Four distinct and unique seasons
3. Endless recreational opportunities
4. Exceptional healthcare
5. Regional economic center
6. Great educational institutions
7. A vibrant arts and culture scene
8. Unique, distinct neighborhoods
9. Storied and colorful history
10. Manageable size – large enough to be a “real” city, but small enough to know your neighbors
Through a wealth of stories written by local residents, accompanied by the amazing photos and videos we share on Facebook and Instagram, we think you’ll immediately feel drawn to our city. And, as you continue to dig deeper, much like the first sparks of friendship often develop into love, we are pretty confident the feelings will grow. Maybe even enough to become a Duluthian yourself.
Jerry is the managing director of Destination Duluth with his main focus on educating and inspiring people about Duluth through our Facebook and Instagram channels. Under his leadership, Destination Duluth's social media posts have over 500 million impressions since launching in May of 2013. With a daily average of 8,000 clicks of engagements, Destination Duluth was ranked 3rd in the country by shareablee.com for social media actions in the tourism category.